Tuesday, March 1, 2016

! “No fear” Renaud takes the pen for Charlie Hebdo – The Obs

Paris (AFP) – “No fear!” the singer Renaud wrote in a column to be published Wednesday in Charlie Hebdo, for which he took the pen in hopes that it will “assert Charlie few sales and (or) some subscriptions and more.”

the singer, who had already published a few dozen columns for the satirical weekly between 1992 and 1996, is back with a biweekly column, as he had announced last week on the Facebook page of his fans.

“it will please some people (many I hope), it will assert Charlie few sales and (or) some subscriptions and more (I hope so), and especially worse it will annoy more than one this makes me happy, “writes Renaud in this first column.

” at the insistence of Charb yesterday than today Riss, I take (…) my paltry pen but guided by the simple desire and pleasure of writing to offer you two columns of happiness, anger, emotions, pains that inhabit my sad life of showman hoarse, “says the singer.

“All my friends, my brothers, my posts have tried to dissuade me to retype my keyboard on a rough prose for Charlie,” said the singer, who was upset by the attack on 7 January 2015 and pays tribute to victims in his column.

“as long to die, I would infinitely be killed the author of these lines, heroes martyred for the free press franc rather than handlebar of a motorcycle that makes fart-fart or eaten by nasty very nasty metastases, “he writes

After this first very personal chronicle, the singer promises to result in a tone more political.” in fifteen day, I promise, I ponds a few lines on Corsica, the Corsican people + + and particularly a Corsican prisoner hostage for reasons of state, I named Yvan Colonna. “

Renaud, which remains one of the favorite personalities of the French and prepares a welcome return to music after years of absence, shares a long history of friendship with Charlie Hebdo newspaper he already defended in the 80.

the singer also writes a column in the women’s magazine Causette, from the next issue comes out on March 30.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment