Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Guillaume Gallienne “I wanted Adele Exarchopoulos upsets me” – Premiere.fr Cinema

The film never says why the character of Adèle Exarchopoulos is in prison. But you get inspired by a true story (the prisoner is the one used in the bait Ilan Halimi case). Can we imagine that the director of the fascination is partly explained by his knowledge of the file
Guillaume Gallienne: Twisted! The warden knows the file but it does not arise as a judge. I do not think that the knowledge of crime is bound to excite more. When faced with the detainees, this fantasy is quickly abandoned by the human exchange that installs. Sometimes with very ingrained reactions of emotional immaturity. There were many former inmates who turned to us and I deliberately did not play buddy-buddy with them, to help them be natural in their game against the director. It was interesting to see the reflexes they could have when I came into the room, between some who were very intimidated, others trying to fayoter, others in the seduction … Well, at the same time each his own if yours is to know what is in the file

the fascination for the female criminal is!
course, and elsewhere I think we became warden just like that. Anyway for this prison director there, love at first sight is not related to the crime of this inmate. What interested me was to know which of the two was finally imprisoned more, since it obviously also had some shackles he needed to escape.

You play a lot with your appearance in this film, and you release a strong sexuality. This role seems very far from what you did before. You felt as a milestone in your career?
I feel quite sexual in Yves Saint-Laurent also …

Yes, but differently.
Indeed! But then I tried not to put answers on everything, because I knew that Adele with her game she would push me. It did not take too predict. And so much the better, I wanted to see how I would react. The only thing we decided upstream, it was his look. And I décelais a form of narcissism in this guy. He would look like Keanu Reeves, but it’s not really that. Hence the Brazilian smoothing. The guy who tells it a little what, well into his forties, pleased with himself. I wanted to tell it to the beginning to see how this perfect image would crack.

It is impressive as playing partner, Adele Exarchopoulos?
Yes I absolutely wanted me rub. I had a teacher, François Florent, to whom I explained that we always did me the compliment, we congratulated me on the accuracy of my game. And it frightened me, without knowing why. He told me: “You’re right to be afraid, because in particular, there are precious, there are predictable. And you have to work the imprecise, the unexpected, the improbable, the imperfect, the impressive … Works on ‘im’ which must precede your game. ” And the opportunity to meet actresses like Adele, it’s pretty rare. I knew I was going to work on ‘im’. I could not be in the precision with it. I wanted her to push me, I have nothing to decide upstream. He had a truth emerges in the end, not the chronicle of the news.

The sex scenes are quite raw and there is an obvious chemistry between you, a little animal stuff. How it happened on the set?
We spoke very simply that with Adele, but everything depends on how we wanted to play. Are we wanted something bestial? Or, conversely, very romantic of him to him, and that starts right away in a feverish thing … that it is not just the ass of the ass, it had no interest. It was important to have intentions beyond choreography. Those fifty seconds of romantic or sexual state should tell something, necessarily with evolution. After the kiss of The Thomas Crown Affair lasts more than fifty seconds is always the same state. But in another context!

madly , Pierre Godeau, with Guillaume Gallienne, Adèle Exarchopoulos … Release March 3, 2016

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment